Monday, April 5, 2010

No point buggering about, here's the stats
Sat 27 Mar
35 mins run outside on Route 1 (Boulevard, Heidelberg Road, Lwr H'berg Rd). Includes one mother of a hill. About 3.3 km. Average speed about 7.9km/hr.
Max HR 191bpm; average HR 172bpm.

Ahh but. When I measured the route on mapmyrun.com I put it in as miles, and spent daaaaays depressed that I had taken 25 minutes to run 2km. Bwahaha! I couldn't actually walk that slow if I tried. It really knocked me about a bit ... especially cos it took me a long time - like weeks - to realise that I had flipped the distance measurement switch. 
  • What a nuffy. 

Sun 28 March
An easy (but trying to get out of the gym fast) 35 minutes at 7.5km/hr.
4.375km (I mean why? Just tell me 4.4km).
HR max 182bpm; average HR 162bpm.
  •  felt good and easy pace. Great max HR.


Wednesday 31 March

Minutes         Speed
0-5                  7.5
5-15                8
15-30              8.5

Average speed 8.1km/hr. HR max 184bpm; average HR 167bpm. 4.04km
  • Max HR good. 


Friday 2 April outside
Determined to beat my last time, still confusedly thinking that it was 2km not 2 miles, I ran route 1 in 21.51mins, which is a staggering - staggering! - average of 9.2km/hr. Who'da'thunkit? Maybe having Buzz charging off in front of me was a spur in my side. 
3.3km. Max HR 193bpm; average HR 176bpm 
  • ace average speed, even with the killer hill. Wouldn't believe I could do that on a tready!


Sunday 4 April - outside
Buzz and I took route 2 - Boulevard, Bourke Road North, MacArthur Road, Lower Heidelberg Road. It's about 3.5km and it's ALL uphill. Almost - a out 90% of it is on an incline. That said I was pretty pleased with our time of 25 minutes, which is an average speed of about 8.4km/hr.
Max HR 192bpm; average HR 179bpm.
  • hill work with a fast average speed.


Monday 5 April
Long slow run on the tready. 45 minutes at 7.5km/hr. 5.6km. Max HR 186bpm; average HR 168bpm.
  • longest tready time ever. Evvvverrrr.  Great max HR.

Sooo ... I run faster outside. The treadmills are calibrated too slow. Yessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment