Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh blergh. I gave myself Friday off, intending to do a massive 10km on Saturday. I did get up, put on gym clothes etc and was all ready to go, until I realised I had forgotten to charge my iPod. Therefore no run! Intentions to do it later that day collapsed after emergency vet trip inspired by wasp sting (he's fine). 

Sunday was just too full of post-dinner party food and beer. 

This morning I still had the undigested food baby in my belly. Nonetheless, I ran. It was a little tougher after three days off, and my max HR is a little high, but I got through it and felt that the sweat was a good antidote to the weekend.

Monday 19 April 2010
5km, 37:30mins, average speed 8km/hr (maintained all the way through). Max HR 195bpm. Average HR 178bpm (but take these as approxes; once again the Polar registered no heartbeat for quite a while. Ditto cals - recorded as 434 but really should be higher).

No comments:

Post a Comment