Thursday, March 25, 2010

After Tuesday's little sprints I felt a bit wonky in the knees, and on Tuesday night I had some actual pain in the right one. I frequently smugly congratulate myself on the excellence of my knees, sandwiched as they are between weak and wobbly ankles and splayed and swaying hips. 

But on I soldiered. There was no pain when I ran, and Monday's tendon soreness of the ankles had settled. I still had the point of soreness on th einside mid-point of my claf which has been around for a while, but nothing crippling. 

So here was my 30 minutes (hold on to your hats, fans and friends!)

Minute           Speed(km/hr)         Incline
0-10                7.7                          0.5%
10-20              8                             0
20-29              8.5                          0
29-30              9                             0
430 calories. Average speed 8km/hr. Average incline 0.1% (ha!). Average HR 159bpm. Max HR 192bpm. 3.99km  - so 4km.

  • Yes, it's the fastest average speed. 
  • Yes, it's the highest lowest speed.
  • Yes, it's the furthest (I totally reject 3.99km. 30 minutes at an average speed of 8km/hr is 4 km. even that doesn't seem to work with the minutes I ran at each speed, so I say it's 4km). 
  • Yes, the 20 minutes at 8-9km is the longest I've run above 8km/hr, having done 20 minutes at 8km/hr before but struggling a bit at the end.
  • Yes, it's highest number of calories I've burnt in 30 minutes. 
  • Yes, I am happy. And awesome.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment