Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday 15 April 2010

Stuckered yesterday. Got to the gym at 7am - on the train too, not in the nice warm car - and the lifts weren't working. There is no other way in, and by the time I'd waited ten minutes and realised that time was marching on, I had to leave. Resolving to run at lunch, I ended up goinghom e feverish, which just proves my theory that you should exercise first thing before the day has a chance to stuff you up!

This morning: 5km
Km                 Km/hr
0-3.5               8
3.5-4.5            8.5
4.5-5               9

Total time: 36:54. Average speed: 8.4km/hr. Max HR: 195bpm. Average HR: 182bpm. 510 cals.
Purdy noice, eh? 

Also makes me think that the trady is calibrated slow. I'm sure I ran slower outside - including my shameful walk breaks - for more or less the same time. 
Anyway, it was a good run. Felt good at 8km/hr and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment